Saturday, July 2, 2011

Cousins

Today was even lazier than yesterday. The alarm was never turned on (finally!) so everyone slept in late. I worked on catching up on the blog and uploading pics (still have to caption all of them, though). The boys played with their sleep-over cousin in the morning, and then Auntie J and Auntie A took them over to another cousin's house nearby to swim in their pool in the afternoon.

Looks like they enjoyed themselves!

Since we're heading down to my parents' tomorrow, Mom asked me to bring down some groceries for her from Trader Joe's so R and I went to Park Ridge to shop. Our filthy minivan looked quite out of place in the upscale parking lot, though.

For dinner, Auntie J and Auntie A invited all of the cousins over for Lou Malnati's, our favorite Chicago pizza! So nice to see everyone and catch up! Here are some pics just of the kids, though not of my husband's cousins...







And to top it all off, they also got goodies from Swedish Bakery...

Another one of my favorites!

So yummy! Boy, I will need to hike my way back to CA to work off all of this food! At least R and the boys are getting their exercise -- they went back out tonight to play more basketball, this time with all of the cousins' kids plus another dad! I heard they spent quite a bit of time driving around trying to find an open court in one of the nearby parks. I think they must have found one to play at because they sure smelled like it when they came back. Peeeyuuu!



No comments:

Post a Comment